Have you ever dreamed about cruising the best vacation locations with a yacht? Just imagine how beautiful looks the ocean over your luxury yacht?
Life can be so good if you can sail to your favorite travel destination and enjoying the sunrise and sunset, eating fresh sea food cooked by your private chef.
If you like the idea, we can tell you which are the best luxury yachts in the world that you can rent for… let’s say something over $1 million.
10. Christina O – you can rent this yacht for $32.4 million. It is not one of the most expensive yachts, but surely it is very popular. In 1945, Aristotle Onassis took Christina O and turned her into one of the most famous playground for the rich and popular people, including John F. Kennedy, Winston Churchill, Marilyn Monroe and Liz Taylor. This luxury yacht offers a beauty salon, a library, a sports lounge, magnificent dining room and a deck that can easily be turned into a dance floor for the guests.
9. Lady Moura – you need to pay $210 million if you want to rent this beauty. This yacht is expensive to the point that even the name is made of 24-carat gold letters. The Lady Moura was built 1990 for Saudi Arabian specialist Nasser Al-Rashid. On the board of this 344-foot yacht you’ll discover a pool, a helicopter, and a 75-foot lounge area table. In any case, the most remarkable part of the Lady Moura is its private extendable shoreline; a sand-secured pressure driven stage that stretches out from the side of the yacht around the waterline; it even has palm trees, shoreline seats and genuine sand.
8. Dilbar – the rent for this yacht costs $256 million. It was built in 2008 and the Russian oligarch Alisher Usmanov bought it. The Dilbar is said to be one of the world’s biggest water crafts as it is 360-feet long and 50-feet high. With swimming pools, a helipad and tremendous multi-layered decks that can have 20 individuals on each, the Dilbar is the ideal extravagance yacht for Usmanov to sail around his numerous private islands.
7. Al Said – the rent will cost you “only” $300. The Al Said holds a show lobby sufficiently enormous to suit a 50 piece ensemble — that is really huge. The Al Said was built by Lürssen Yachts in 2008 and is owned by Qaboos Bin Said Al Said, the Sultan of Oman. It can move at up to 22 ties and is right now the world’s most effective super-yacht. This gigantic extravagance yacht can have up to 70 visitors and a team of 154.
6. Motor Yacht A – this extravagant and unusual looking yacht will cost you $323 million to rent it. The owner is the Russian billionaire Andrey Melnichenko. The inside of Motor Yacht A spreads on more than 24,000 square feet — there are a disco lobby and six visitor suites. It has a helicopter pad, three pools, a silver-plated staircase and a 30-foot speedboat. Yet, trust it or not, this wasn’t sufficiently luxurious for the Russian extremely rich person, so he moved up to something much more colossal, which you’ll find below.
5. Dubai – the rent will cost you $350 million. It’s owned by the Sheik of Dubai. The luxurious interior is loaded with mosaics and intense hues, while the extensive deck part make an expansive social zone and relax, and various VIP and visitor suites. The Dubai can have an incredible 115 visitors and is at present the world’s second biggest yacht.
4. Sailing Yacht A – the rent costs $400 million. This is the second yacht owned by the Russian mogul Andrey Melnichenko and it looks just as extravagant as the Motor Yacht A. It has eight floors and an underwater observation room. It can hold a crew-group of 54, and only 20 visitors.
3. Azzam – now the third of the top 3 – the rent for this yacht costs $650. It’s also created by Lürssen Yachts. This is one of the most complex biggest sailing objects ever built. It’s designed by the French interior designer Christophe Leoni.
2. Streets of Monaco – if you have $1.1 billion, you can have this yacht for a couple of time. It’s floating copy of the city of Monaco, designed by Island Design of Derbyshire County in England. There are just seven guest apartments. Streets of Monaco has swimming pools, tennis courts, a waterfall, underwater cafe-bar and a helipad.
1. Eclipse – as you can guess, another Russian billionaire owns this beauty, that can be rent for $1.2 billion. The owner is Roman Abramovich. It has a dance floor, two helipads, 24 guest apartments, two swimming pools and it is believed to have a few secret exits. The windows are bulletproof and anti-paparazzi shields.